big bang theory full episodes free

• by
big bang theory full episodes free

big bang theory full episodes free

“Big Bang Theory” stars sign new three-year contract – Parsons, Gelecki and Cuoco triple their fees
Three of them are well provided for: “The Big Bang Theory” leading actors CBS

UPDATE:One day before the first reading rehearsal for the eighth season, the production studio Warner Bros. TV and the two ensemble members Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyar reached an agreement on Tuesday (August 5) on the last two outstanding contract extensions. Playing poker until shortly before the end of the season has apparently paid off for the two actors: each of them is to receive around 70 million US dollars for the next three seasons. In the tenth season, Helberg and Nayyar, as well as their colleagues Parsons, Gelecki and Cuoco, will each receive one million dollar per episode.

In addition, they will also receive a share of a good one percent of the sitcom proceeds in the future. In the meantime, Warner had probably let it slip that the series could be continued without the two regular actors if no agreement could be reached. But this was more a negotiation tactic than a serious alternative.

BEFORE:Quasi in the last minute before the start of production of the eighth season of “The Big Bang Theory” the contracts for the three main actors have been extended. As Deadline Hollywooderfahren has experienced, their representatives were able to agree on the fee for seasons 8 to 10 of the successful comedy with the production studio Warner Bros. TV at the weekend. According to the agreement, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco will each receive one million US dollars per episode, almost three times as much as before.

In addition, the three performers will each receive one percent of the sitcom’s revenues – previously it was only one quarter of a percent. In total, the new three-year contracts will be worth around 90 million dollars for each of the actors. In addition, there are other benefits such as promises to be able to act as producers for new TV, cinema and theatre projects. In addition, the contracts leave open the possibility of producing an eleventh season with the leading actors if the success with viewers continues. Despite the exorbitant increase in fees, Warner still expects to make around one billion dollars profit with the 72 new episodes planned for the next three seasons.

Although the pre-production is already scheduled to start on Wednesday (August 6) with a reading rehearsal, the contracts of the other two regular actors Simon Helberg and Kunal Nayyaroffenbar are still not in the bag. They have been paid $100,000 each per episode so far and now they actually wanted to reduce the gap to the fees of their more famous colleagues. It remains to be seen, however, whether this will succeed in view of their increase.

The new “Big Bang Theory” season is scheduled to open the new television season on CBS on 22 September with a one-hour opening episode. At the same time, it is also intended to feed the new Monday drama series “Scorpion”, which will follow. At the beginning of November, the comedy will then return to its original broadcast slot on Comedy Thursday.

Reader comments
* BlackOak wrote via tvforen.de on 10/01/2014, 2.34pm:
Can I predominantly support…
I think that all the authors of the first seasons have been exchanged. Otherwise I can’t explain the adapted behaviour of the nerds.
As I have already mentioned several times here, the speaking speed annoys me enormously!
It’s a small thing, but it distorts the usual characters completely.
* vanessa69 wrote via tvforen.de on 30.09.2014, 13.24 o’clock
Too bad more money doesn’t mean more fun. i miss the nerd-like and polished dialogue. the new episodes don’t knock my socks off. the previous season was already, let’s say, troubled. especially when you see the first season again, the difference is huge.
It’s a shame,with the potential.
* Kate wrote via tvforen.deon 09/30/2014, 8:24 a.m:
I really liked yesterday’s episode, maybe a little short, but otherwise very funny.
Just the way Amy Raj steals the date, I thought it was great.
* Werner111 wrote via tvforen.de on 30.09.2014, 08.13 o’clock
Thinker wrote:

>Even yesterday’s episode didn’t really make me
>From the stool.
>I found it boring.
>Euh, just one question – do you still write
>same authors ?
>Thinker

I am probably not the only one who feels that the new episodes are rather weak. The gags have been better…

* Nachdenker wrote via tvforen.de on 30.09.2014, 07.30 am:
Even the episode yesterday somehow didn’t knock me off my feet.
I found it boring.
One question – are the same authors still writing there?

Thinker

* BlackOak wrote via tvforen.de on 09/12/2014, 3:52 pm:
Luckily Priya appears quite rarely…what she wants with Leonard is a mystery to me anyway!
I found Bernadette from

Thinkers

* BlackOak wrote via tvforen.de on 09/12/2014, 3:52 pm:
I found Bernadette funny from the beginning, especially her irony about her size. :))
* Thinkerbelle wrote via tvforen.de on 09/11/2014, 4:00 p.m:
Yeah, it bothers me a little bit that the nerds have become too normal. But since not everything is about relationships anymore like 1-2 years ago I slowly like the episodes better again and I can even slowly make friends with Bernadette, who I found disturbing for a long time. (Though by far not as disturbing as this unspeakable Priya).

What I particularly liked about the new episodes on Monday was when Leonard knocked three times and Sheldon reflexively said “Penny. 🙂 And Sheldon doing yoga (“I thought she said Yoda…”). And the laughter of James Earl Jones – he usually has such serious characters to play, so I think it’s nice to see him so exuberant for a change.
And ordering tickets at the beginning of the 2nd episode seems familiar to me from the time when I went to some popular concerts. When some concert tickets went on sale, all the servers would crap out and you tried to access them again and again with several others until one of them came through and then, in a flash, you had to order for everyone from the remaining contingent – I had to laugh because of the recognition value. We had always joked back then “if someone were to watch us now, they would think we had one on the waffle”. And if the ComicCon tickets are in such high demand (which I can well imagine – people regularly camp for days on end in front of the coveted panel discussions), then anyone who has been to ComicCon or wanted to go could laugh about it.

* BlackOak wrote via tvforen.de on 11.09.2014, 13.19 o’clock
Yes, it was quite good…But it still bothers me that the certain flair of the first seasons has been lost. They have become too normal for me, with one or two exceptions. Somehow adapted…
* Alexinla wrote via tvforen.deam 10.09.2014, 20.07 o’clock:
The second new episode on Monday with James Earl Jones and Sheldon was really funny!
* Alexinla wrote via tvforen.de on 09/10/2014, 8:05 pm:
The episode will be shot in front of an audience in one day (like a theatre play), but of course there are also rehearsals and a so-called tableread. So each episode takes 4-5 working days
* Thinker wrote via tvforen.de on 10.09.2014, 18.07 hours:
CormacMcCarthy wrote

>”Thinker” wrote:
>—–
>>Ohmmmmmmmm somehow I was a little
>> disappointed. The spark is so real with me
>> not skipped.
>The one episode on Monday I saw
>(I think it was the first one), I also found
>It’s pretty funny.
>Well, maybe we will.

Well, let’s see how it goes next week.
Think tank

* Nachdenker wrote via tvforen.de on 10.09.2014, 6.06 pm:
BlackOak wrote:

>No, the voices are the same.
>Just by talking at the speed of light
>That’s what you think.
>It bothers me a little.

Thanks, and I could have sworn the voices changed.
My girlfriend had the same thing.
Think tank

* CormacMcCarthy wrote via tvforen.deon 09/10/2014, 5.52 pm:
Nachdenker wrote:

>Ohmmmmmmmm somehow I was a little
>disappointed. I’ve got a real spark.
>Didn’t skip.

I also found the one episode on Monday that I watched (I think it was the first one) quite unfunny.

Maybe it will.

* BlackOak wrote via tvforen.de on 09/10/2014, 5:49 pm:
No, the voices are the same…
Only by speaking at the speed of light you can think that.
Disturbs me a little, too.
* Thinker wrote via tvforen.deam 09.09.2014, 08.21 o’clock:
I was a little disappointed. The spark didn’t really fly with me.

A question

Do Sheldon and Amy have new voices or was it my ears?

Think tank

* Nachdenker wrote via tvforen.de on 08.09.2014, 18.04 hours:
Tonight we’re back on the air–new episodes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thinkers
* Werner111 wrote via tvforen.de on 23.08.2014, 12.44 pm:
Blondino wrote:

>Better they get a million than any
>Greedy banker, who has brought the whole world into
>Unfortune can fall. But unfortunately.
>Oh, that either/or thing.

Yes. But I’d like it even better if I got the million. As an extremely loyal TBBT fan.

Blondino wrote:

>Better they get a million than any other
>Greedy banker, who has brought the whole world into
>Unfortune can fall. But unfortunately.
>Oh, that either/or thing.

* Blondino wrote via tvforen.de on 23.08.2014, 00:47:
Better they get a million than some greedy bankers who can plunge the whole world into misery. But unfortunately there is no such thing as either-or.
* BlackOak wrote via tvforen.de on August 22, 2014, 7:23 pm:
Moment..again missed… One episode, so episode, is actually shot in one day. An acquaintance was there once…
* Spenser wrote via tvforen.deam 08/20/014, 12:53 pm:
Kate wrote:

>Some stars are even married.

…and some even for very many years 🙂

* Kate wrote via tvforen.de on 18.08.2014, 6.20 pm:
Leonardo66 wrote:

>Most stars are “Liiert with other stars,
>If they make a movie together

This is also only one way of interpreting it.

– best example of how
>> da spntan remember, vince
>Vaughn and Jennifer ansiton, before and during
>Turn to “Separation with
>Hindrances”. Well, they were briefly engaged after that
>f I’m not mistaken, but

That’s the best example, that “liiert” does not automatically mean that stars only shoot one film together.

>Between “being engaged” and “being engaged” there is
>But there’s a huge difference.

Yeah sure, not every star that’s with someone is automatically engaged. Regardless of the word engaged, there are differences.
Some stars are even married.

* Leonardo66 wrote via tvforen.de on 18.08.2014, 5:25pm:
Paula Tracy wrote:

>It’s funny, I’m reading that Matt LeBlanc is dating
>Andrea Anders, who is dating his neighbor in
>”Joey” played. He finally got it,
>if also outside the series 🙂

Funny, I just read that you interpret the word “liaisons” a bit too precisely. 🙂
Most of the stars are “married” with other stars when they make a movie together.
shooting – the best example i can recall of that was vince
Vaughn and Jennifer ansiton, before and during the shoot respectively, to “Separation with
Obstacles”. Well, they were briefly engaged after that, if I’m not mistaken, but
there’s a huge difference between being involved and being engaged.

* Leonardo66 wrote via tvforen.de on 18.08.2014, 5.07pm
J_Doe wrote:

>This is probably her last job in
>Hollywood. Or has anyone seen
>”Friends” (except J. Anniston)?

Well, maybe you saw him – but definitely didn’t recognize him:

Trivia about the movie “John Carter – Between Two Worlds”

David Schwimmer and Jon Favreau
very brief cameo appearance as a Thark warrior.

Aunt Wiki says… 😉

* Leonardo66 wrote via tvforen.de on 18.08.2014, 16.50 o’clock
Paula Tracy wrote:

Still I feel it
>It’s fair. By the way, the “Friends” have also
>Sheer – over 10 years ago – one million each
>per episode.

Yeah, EVERY cast member, no more Ross and Rachel than Chandler and Monica.

Quote Aunt Wiki:

“Fees

At the beginning of the series, the salaries of the main actors were very different until David Schwimmer came up with the idea that all six should get the same pay.

“When we all started, we were all paid completely different fees, but we did the same amount of work and moved in, and there were six leads, so it just made sense to me that we should all move in and get the same amount of money. I think at that time it wasn’t necessarily about how much it was, it was just that we were paid equally, so there would be no resentment later on.”

– David Schwimmer on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, 2004[3]”

End of quote

* BlackOak wrote via tvforen.de on 8/18/2014, 1:13 pm:
ok… I must have missed something…
Per episode, aha.
Still overdrawn for me. And since the thread is about TBBT I guess I am right.
But also in other sections (sports e.t.c.) I have this opinion…it is simply excessive…
* Thinkerbelle wrote via tvforen.deam 12.08.2014, 17.13 o’clock:
BlackOak wrote:

>…and yet it remains at $1 million per
>Die pozor ! >How long can he go on ? A few days.
>Hours ?
>If you look at e.g. outtakes of it,
>Do they have a lot of fun with them…this
>Do I miss my 10 hour day for a few
>Everything.

*smart* They get that million per episode, not per day of shooting. And they’ve been shooting an episode for a few days.

I also find the salaries of football players, actors, etc. excessive. But in their place I wouldn’t say: “No, I’ll manage with a tenth of that.” And if the big money is made, it is also fair if those who use their bones (soccer players) or faces (actors) for it and have no or only a very difficult private life, if they are successful, get some of the cake.

* Nachdenker wrote via tvforen.de on 12.08.2014, 12.06 pm:
But I am also of the opinion that because the actors have earned so well at Friends, they can now play freely what they enjoy and they don’t have to pay attention to how high the fee is.

Thinker

* Vio99 wrote via tvforen.de on 08-12-2014, 11:17 a.m:
Episodes were already running in Germany, but probably rather unnoticed on Pro 7 maxx. If I remember correctly but in OmU.

I only saw it irregularly, but found it quite entertaining.

* Sven-B wrote via tvforen.de on 12.08.2014, 09.30 am:
Argus wrote:

>Matt LeBlanc has been playing the
>Role of Matt LeBlanc (meaning himself) in a
>BBC series,

I’ve really never heard of it.
But all the better.
So Joey has a steady income.

* Argus wrote via tvforen.de on 8/12/2014, 8:48 a.m:
Sven-B wrote:

>J_Doe wrote:
>—–
>>Or has someone
>> Have you seen “Friends” (except J. Anniston)?
>Yes, me, lots of things.
>Courteney Cox has made several movies, from
>I’ve seen some.
>Same goes for Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry and
>David Swimmer.
>Only Matt LeBlanc hasn’t been that successful
>Just like the old comrades-in-arms.

Since 2011 Matt LeBlanc has been playing the role of Matt LeBlanc (meaning himself) with great success in a BBC series co-produced by the US channel Showtime. Like so many things from England, we don’t get that in Germany. “Episodes” will soon be in its 4th season and Matt has – unlike in Friends times – already won a Golden Globe for Episodes.

* Fall Guy wrote via tvforen.de on 08/11/2014, 6.17pm:
What can actors do for your crappy job?
* BlackOak wrote via tvforen.deam 08/11/2014, 4.56pm:
>Well, 1 dollar is only 0.75 nowadays
>or 0.90 Swiss francs. So I walk hard
>From not much more than 10 in my job
>to take up to 15 years to convert Euro, so
>to make a dollar million. And the chances
>stand a little higher in a craft job
>As in acting, for years
>to receive regular pay.

…and yet it’s still $1 million a day of shooting. …how long can it go on? A few hours?
If you look at outtakes of it, for example, they have a lot of fun…I miss this one a lot on my 10 hour day for a few €. In my opinion (!) it is a huge amount of money that some people get wrongly stuffed in the back…I think if you think about it this is not a taboo break.

* Sven-B wrote via tvforen.de on 2014-08-10, 18.50 o’clock:
Paula Tracy wrote:

>With David Schwimmer I only think of “Band of
>Brothers”,

I think I have read that he has produced and directed a lot.

>Does he play
>Next up is the Oscar in “The odd couple” (where
>I think I’m rather the better Felix,

Me too, I see him right in front of me, looking disgusted at full ashtrays and beer-soaked sofa cushions.

Perry and LeBlanc have worked brilliantly as a couple with Friends.
Almost a preview of “The Odd Couple”.

* Paula Tracy wrote via tvforen.de on 08/10/2014, 6.20pm:
Jennifer Aniston is also interesting for the tabloid press in Germany, the others probably less so, so you’ll notice less if you’re not so interested in current American series and films.

But you are still in demand as a series actor. Matt LeBlanc had shot a short-lived, but very entertaining spin-off of “Friends”, in which his character “Joey” (that was also the name of the series) was the focus of attention. Courtney Cox shot “Cougar Town”, that was also on our show, Lisa Kudrow did “Web Therapy” (was also on our show, but I don’t know if it was also on Free TV), with David Schwimmer I can only think of “Band of Brothers”, that’s all I saw of him. Matthew Perry should be very good in the business, as Sven mentioned, he will play the Oscar in “The odd couple” (I think he is the better Felix, but never mind …), besides you can see him in movies more often, also in “The Good Wife” he had a longer guest role.

Wikipedia also thought it important to mention that he is the only one of the “Friends” who has never been nominated for the Golden Raspberry. Understandable, I also consider him the best actor of the six.

Funny, I’m reading that Matt LeBlanc is dating Andrea Anders, who played his neighbour in “Joey”. He did get her after all, even though outside the show 🙂

* Sven-B wrote via tvforen.de on 10.08.2014, 17.58 o’clock:
Nachdenker wrote:

>Yes the one with the names and faces is with me
>Oh, like this. Now I’ve got all the details.
>looked at.
>But then, it wasn’t a real roar anymore
>Here.
>Thinker

I often experience this when someone has died and I read the name here.
First I think about who that could be and only then the picture brings enlightenment.

They did not become world stars.
But for the good life it should be enough.

Matthew Perry must have won the role of Oscar in the remake of “The Odd Couple”.
Let’s see how it turns out.

* Thinker wrote via tvforen.deam 08/10/2014, 5:38 pm:
Sven-B wrote:

>”Nachdenker” wrote:
>—–
>> So they tell me everyone except Anniston
>Ownly
>>nothing much.
>>Thinker
>These are all the main actors of
>”Friends” you never believe in like J_Doe
>Saw something again.
>Even if the names don’t mean anything to you (I don’t care
>for most of the serial actors, too, I have
>all CSI seasons of all locations, know a maximum of 4
>People with real names), so they all have more
>Or had less success after Friends.
>I think faces say more like names.

Yes, the thing about names and faces is the same with me. Now I’ve had a good look at all of them.
But they didn’t really make such a big deal.

Think tank

* Sven-B wrote via tvforen.de on 10.08.2014, 4.14 pm
Nachdenker wrote:

>So to me, they all tell me except Anniston actually
>not much.
>Thinker

These are all the main actors of “Friends” at that time, of whom one believes like J_Doe never saw anything again.
Even if the names don’t mean anything to you (I feel the same with most of the serial actors, I have all CSI seasons of all locations, know a maximum of 4 people with real names), they all had more or less success after Friends.
Faces tell me more like names.

* Nachdenker wrote via tvforen.de on 10.08.2014, 16.04 o’clock:
Sven-B wrote:

>J_Doe wrote:
>—–
>>Or has someone
>> Have you seen “Friends” (except J. Anniston)?
>Yes, me, lots of things.
>Courteney Cox has made several movies, from
>I’ve seen some.
>Same goes for Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry and
>David Swimmer.
>Only Matt LeBlanc hasn’t been that successful
>Just like the old comrades-in-arms.

They don’t tell me much except Anniston.
Think tank

* Sven-B wrote via tvforen.de on 10.08.2014, 12.39 pm:
J_Doe wrote:

>Or has someone
>”Friends” (except J. Anniston)?

Yeah, me, lots.
Courteney Cox has made several movies, some of which I’ve seen.
Same goes for Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer.
Only Matt LeBlanc hasn’t had as much success as his old rivals.

* J_Doe wrote via tvforen.de on 08/10/2014, 10:07 am:
This is probably their last job in Hollywood. Or has anyone seen any of the “Friends” again (except J. Anniston)?

So they can enjoy their retirement at least financially. But will money alone make them happy? Anyway, I like the show and I grant the actors their lavish salaries.

* Spenser wrote via tvforen.deam 09.08.2014, 03.58 am:
linkin_park wrote:

>I could now take your kindergarten level
>pick up and say, “no, I didn’t”, but
>You won’t understand anyway because I’m going to tell you
>Every clearly.

The only one who doesn’t understand anything here is you. Every word is really too much for you – you never seem to learn it anyway!

* Kate wrote via tvforen.deam 08.08.2014, 10.55 am:
Not to mention that I’d like to let the actors get their piece of the pie. After all, they are the face of the series and with them the popularity of the series stands and falls.

You also have to consider what kind of expenses the actors have that normal people don’t have.
I don’t want to know what security and bodyguards cost, what a house that meets the security standard costs, there is also an increased risk of security and burglary. Every holiday is an act of state.
In addition there is a personal manager, certainly private trainers (a gym is only possible with effort or an expensive one), staff, PR company, lawyers and who knows what else.

Besides, the profession of an actor is not without its problems. You are constantly under stress from the press and fans. Your working days are long and irregular. You are constantly under observation.
Nobody cares if you gain five kilos at your office job or who you go out with (unless it’s your work colleague). When you leave your office, you are anonymous and can shop in peace (in simple jeans, T-shirt and unvarnished or the big bar of chocolate). Nobody takes pictures of you and no annoying fans want something from you all the time.

For me it’s okay if the series actors earn more, even a million per episode.

* LouZipher wrote via tvforen.deam 08.08.2014, 10.33am:
Because you’re upset, because you don’t want the actors to be able to hit big?
They only do what is usual in the shark tank; would be stupid if they didn’t; morality and decency don’t fill your stomach …

But when the self-service association of our government raises its own fat salary for the crap they’re building, everyone cuddles up…

* Thinker wrote via tvforen.de on 08.08.2014, 08.18:
Werner111 wrote:

>The fact is: Even if the main actors of
>TBBT with the previous “low” fee
>Had they continued on, they would have been up to their
>Live been taken care of ! Because even in this
>If they had, they would have earned more per season than
>we’ll ever make it in our whole working life
>Will do. The recurring references to
>Her oh so threatened existence according to TBBT is therefore
>Appropriate.

I just remembered something. My mum plays the lottery – well, except for a few small winnings
a)15 Euro has not yet come out,
Now she sometimes says – oh if only I had luck – 1 million would be enough for me

That’s what I always say – so if you want to really win – the 1 million is not enough in front and behind – grin –

Thinkers

* Snake Plissken wrote via tvforen.de on 07.08.2014, 23.08
Werner111 wrote:

>Thinker wrote:
>—–
>> That may be so but there are also a lot
>>Actors in Germany and America who have
>>…can’t live up to their profession.
>That’s undisputed. But: That’s what this is about.
>not.
>The fact is: Even if the main actors of
>TBBT with the previous “low” fee
>Had they continued on, they would have been up to their
>Live been taken care of ! Because even in this
>If they had, they would have earned more per season than
>we’ll ever make it in our whole working life
>Will do. The recurring references to
>Her oh so threatened existence according to TBBT is therefore
>Appropriate.

That is actually as untrue as comparing actors with enormous salaries to “normal” workers like us.
It’s both comparing apples and oranges.

Snake

* Nachdenker wrote via tvforen.de on 07.08.2014, 6.10 pm:
Werner111 wrote:

>Nachdenker wrote:
>—–
>> That may be so but there are also a lot
>>Actors in Germany and America who have
>>…can’t live up to their profession.
>That’s undisputed. But: That’s what this is about.
>not.
>The fact is: Even if the main actors of
>TBBT with the previous “low” fee
>Had they continued on, they would have been up to their
>Live been taken care of ! Because even in this
>If they had, they would have earned more per season than
>we’ll ever make it in our whole working life
>Will do. The recurring references to
>Her oh so threatened existence according to TBBT is therefore
>Appropriate.

But it is also a fact that the series will make billions in profits. Now please explain to me why the actors have to be modest. They don’t take things from people who can’t afford it or did I miss something?

We don’t know what you’re going to do with the millions. Maybe one of them will set up a foundation with it and support whoever they want?

Oh, and don’t take your own lifestyle as a comparison. You can quickly squander a few millions and it doesn’t have to last until the end of your life.

Thinker

Thinkers

* linkin_park wrote via tvforen.de on 07.08.2014, 13.26 hours:
I could take up your kindergarten level now and say, “no, I didn’t”, but you won’t understand it anyway, because I already explained it overly clear.
* Spenser wrote via tvforen.de on 07.08.2014, 12.43 pm:
linkin_park wrote:

I have
>Here is no generally applicable judgment.

But you have, by calling everyone who likes the show “taste-irritated”.

I know very well the meaning of “forum”

* linkin_park wrote via tvforen.de on 07.08.2014, 11.38 am:
BejaminBlümchen wrote:

>Mainly because the show is full of the unfunny,
>boring shit is – but a barbecue show on ZDF
>A millions of taste lapses are looking at
>To…

Interesting that you make it so that everyone who likes the show has to be “flavorless.” Very arrogant attitude of you!

I think the merits are absolutely OK – why shouldn’t the stars get a piece of the big money that the show makes? If you were in their place, you would do the same!

* Alexinla wrote via tvforen.deam 06.08.2014, 11.52 am:
According to yahoo the series will make between 2-3 billion $ in profits in its lifetime (20-30 years). It is clear that the actors should have their share. For me absolutely legitimate.
* BejaminBlümchen wrote via tvforen.de on 05.08.2014, 11.24 pm:
It’s unfair compared to other, e.g. no idea Ebola doctors or something, but it’s understandable. The series is worldwide successful. They make very high profits, it says so in the Artiel.
* Snake Plissken wrote via tvforen.de on 05.08.2014, 21.30 o’clock:
linkin_park wrote:

>Mainly because the show is full of the unfunny,
>boring shit is – but a barbecue show on ZDF
>A millions of taste lapses are looking at
>To…

Strange comparison.

By the way, Charlie Sheen ended up getting a million per episode of Two and a half me.

If you’re comparing barbecue shows to comedy shows: How much do top players in German football earn again?
Are they worth more humanly than US actors?

Snake

* User_ wrote on 05.08.2014, 6.14 pm:
This is what it looks like, Oliver1972. Will end like Friends. There were absurdly high fees and not much later the end of the series. Just being horny for money destroys a lot of things.
* Oliver1972 wrote on 05.08.2014, 16.21 clock:
This is the beginning of the end of the series!
* Gordy wrote on 08/05/2014, 4.14pm:
@linkin_park: I couldn’t have written it any better, exactly my thought
* linkin_park wrote via tvforen.de on 05.08.2014, 15.51 hours:
Mainly because the series is full of the unfunny, bourgeois shit – but a barbecue show on ZDF is watched by millions of taste lapses…
* BlackOak wrote via tvforen.de on 05.08.2014, 15.06 pm:
i like the series, but 1mille per episode?!?
it gets more and more insane!